I’ll be talking through some of my past projects, and discussing my research for the residency, some of the activities I’ve undertaken, and my plans for the final exhibition. As such I’m likely to touch on the history of the use of records in art, sound sculpture, use of environmental sound, multichannel audio, etc., including a brief look at artists such as Milan Knizak, Christian Marclay, Maryanne Ambacher, John Cage, Katja Strunz and Pauline Oliveros.
- Audiovisual performance with Melanie Clifford at The Lab Film Festival (London)
- Mysterium interpret The Triumph Of Death (London)
- Drone set at After Peace Comes Doom: A Post-Peace Festival Mini-Festival (Leamington Spa)
- Solo Drone gig for Reactor Halls E05, curated by aas (Nottingham)
- Improvised drone ritual with Moon Ra (London)
- Solo drone set at Noise=Noise (London)
- Improv ensemble performances at Art of the Moment festival (London)
- Recent radio guest slots archived, podcasts
- Recording: Live at the Basement room – drone, bass, noise, doom
- Dubplate and Tape Spool to be buried for a year, exhumed and exhibited.