I have a new work being exhibited for the On The Ledge gallery in London. For more information and to view the work please visit the On The Ledge blog. The piece is called Twenty Nine Of The Best Recordings I Never Got Round To Making and comprises twenty nine cassettes with typewritten covers; the titles come from a book of potential titles for recordings I’ve been keeping since May 2007, the majority of which I’ve never used.
- New album on pre-order now: Music By The Metre Archive One on Entr’acte
- Estigate album launch – live set in store at Electric Knife Records (London)
- Maritime sound installation at the Tin Tabernacle, Kilburn (London)
- Release: Colin Webster and Graham Dunning – “Estigate” – Limited CD and download.
- Live set in a fog-filled room for Love Is Blind, Apiary Studios (London)
- Quardupling Ritual with AAS (London)
- Noise/drone/rhythm set for Splitting The Atom XVIII (Brighton)
- Video: Seymour Art Collective – re-projecting (london) – with Ricardo Basbaum and The Showroom
- Experimental Sound Art – 10 week evening course, Spring Term (London)
- Moon Ra: Cycles and Revolutions. New Year’s Day (London)