The Gathering runs from 8th to 10th July at Tamassos Reservoir, Kampia, Nicosia, Cyprus. I’ll be playing a mechanical techno live set along with loads of other underground and experimental electronic acts, including several from the Seagrave roster.
Full details below. / Facebook event page
The Gathering — Honest Electronics
8 July at 11:00 to 10 July at 11:00 in UTC+02
Tamassos Reservoir, Kampia, Nicosia, Cyprus
Online — https://ticketbud.com/events/99942672-1541-11e6-aef4-7b0f29001994
At our PreParties — 25th of June at Echo Nicosia, 2nd of July Sousami Limassol
Call for info — 96791561, 96371341
—The Gathering in Facts:
– 8&9 of July
– It will be located by the lake of Tamassos.
– There will be 35 acts from abroad and local.
– The camping site has natural tree shade and soft ground that will be taken care of.
– There will be affordable healthy food as well as drinks.
– There will only be 200 tickets available, none at the entrance. This is to avoid the gathering from becoming uncontrollably big, this idea ensures the quality of experience for a specific amount of people.
– The price is 20 euros for both days. They will be sold online except a small amount to be sold in our pre-parties.
– There will be two stages; the Main Stage will be responsible for an endless dance experience while the Chill Stage will host elevating lives during the day and powerful ambient sets by the night.
– The gathering will be broadcasted through WeeDoIt live.
Graham Dunning (U.K.)
Jay Glass Dubs (Gr)
RAW SILVER (Cy)
Blood Room (U.K.)
Bokeh Versions (U.K.)
Mohama Tajalof (Cy)
Joe Malik (Cy)
Argy k (Cy)
oswaldo III (Cy)
—The Gathering in Text:
Centred around its annual forage into nature; The Gathering, aims to link the Cypriot underground scene with an online neighbourhood of artists. These artists have been carefully selected and invited to participate together, fulfilling our curatorial fantasy. A collection of Cypriot artists have already started working for the project and an event acting as motivation for production is the reason we’re doing this.
On the 8th & 9th of July by the Tamassos Reservoir, Kampia, Cyprus, two stages will host the performances allowing artists and participants to experience a mindfully selected range of electronic music; a wide range of thoughts, feelings, emotions, rhythms, textures and physical surroundings that the Gathering and the Cypriot landscape has to offer.
The record label was initiated in order to collect and organise local material and to create a platform for future collaborations and after the common experience of The Gathering.
—About Honest Electronics:
Honesty stands for compact, dynamic and useful actions to the dance scene of Cyprus. Priority to the underground, to the potential of experimentation, to high aesthetic dirt. An action to highlight the importance of local networking whilst simultaneously attempting to connect with an international network.
Honest Electronics, is a concept created by Nico Stephou and Aristos Ioannou. Adapting what they’ve already learnt in their yearly involvement in the local scene, they are collaborating to create a scenario of chained situations which will result in a two day gathering.