First two live coding gigs
I’ve recently started learning the live coding program TidalCycles, and have two gigs this month playing music with it.
Here’s a clip from an old practice with the program. My live set may or may not sound anything like this.
5th November: Electronik Netwerk, Vinyl Deptford (onstage 17:00).
4 Tanners Hill, London, SE8 4PJ
A free entry electronic music event, featuring sounds by:
* 3pm: JUSTIN PATON https://soundcloud.com/justin-paton-701990060
* 4pm: GAB CHI https://gabchithearchives.wixsite.com/tcrdatabase
* 5pm: GRAHAM DUNNING https://grahamdunning.com/
* 6pm: BEACHERS https://soundcloud.com/beachers
* 7pm: XYLITOL http://xylitolmusic.blogspot.co.uk/
* 8pm: TRISTIAN BURFIELD http://www.tristanburfield.com/
* 9pm: FAR RAINBOW https://farrainbow.bandcamp.com/
* DJ ANGELA LAST https://mottomottorecords.com/
* DJ ANDREW LEWIS https://nofictionclub.wordpress.com/
The venue is a record shop and gallery that serves alcohol, coffee, tea, smoothies, cakes, panini & vegan food.
DLR: Deptford Bridge / Greenwich / Elverson Road / Lewisham
TRAINS: Deptford / New Cross / St. Johns / New Cross Gate / Lewisham / Brockley
BUSES: 47 / 453 / 188 / 177 / 436 / 225 / 53
If you perform electronic music and would like to play at a future Electronik Netwerk event, get in touch: https://www.facebook.com/beautyanddisgust
24th November: Resolution, Goldsmiths University.
G05 GIML room in St James Hatcham Church, Goldsmiths, New Cross, London
Resolution is a SE London events series encompassing various different mediums including Music, Film & Art, often using new programming developments and intricate sound spaces carefully chosen for our events.
Full details to follow soon: https://www.gold.ac.uk